I love photographing boudoir photo sessions!
As women we are constantly putting ourselves down and focusing on the negatives. A boudoir photoshoot can help you to feel confident and empowered and show your body some love!
Women like to have these shoots for many reasons, such as improving self confidence, trying something new, creating a gift to give to a partner, a pre-wedding gift for a fiancé, or an anniversary gift for a spouse.
Did you know that your 1 year anniversary is your "paper" anniversary? What better gift to give than a gorgeous print or album of you showing off your gorgeous fabulous self.
How Does it Work?
Boudoir sessions begin by spending 1 hour with a professional makeup artist who will apply your makeup and make sure you look and feel amazing. We will then spend 1 hour of shoot time in which we will capture a variety of stunning photographs. You will have the opportunity to change into around 3 outfits to explore different looks during the photoshoot.
This experience costs £375 and includes:
- Professional makeup artist (approx 1hr)
- Photogtaphy session time (approx 1h30)
- Location rental fee (The Old Mill Studio)
- A private password-protected web gallery to view your images
- Your favourite 10 images delivered digitally
- Your favourite image printed as a 10x8 inch photographic print