Wedding Photography with a Touch of Magic
Wedding Day Package // from £1250
From the bride getting ready, to ceremony, to throughout the day and dancing the night away! I’ll be poised with a camera to photograph every special moment and the gems in between. This will include traditional photographs of your guests as well as candid shots captured throughout the day.
This will include:
A pre wedding consultation so that we can go over those all-important details ahead of time. This could be face to face or Skype! I often visit the venue with my lovely brides and grooms andhave a walk around the space together.
- A smiley, calm, smartly dressed photographer (yours truly!) attending your wedding from dawn 'til dusk, up to 10 hours.
- Coverage includes the bridal prep,the wedding party arriving at the venue, the ceremony, and the reception afterwards. Incorporating more traditional group portraits alongside candid shots and beautiful portraits from throughout the day.
- Cull, Edit and Process images following the wedding. This means I will go through the thousands of images taken on the day whittle this down to thebest images – around 500. These special moments from your day are then individually colour graded to include a range of colour and black & white images. These photographs are then processed in high definition for large scale printing and web resolution for internet sharing.
- Digital images showcasing your day provided on USB stick. Digital images provided in high definition for large scaleprinting and web resolution for internet sharing.
- Digital Images added to a private web gallery for your friends and family to view. Digital images can be download from here for free, and prints can be ordered directly from here.
- A personalised mobile app showcasing your top 100 images. This is a super handy selection for showing people an overview of the day, or when you want to have a quick scroll though on your lunch break and remember how amazing your wedding day was!
- A printed products consultation inthe weeks following the delivery of your photographs. We can sit together and plan album and wall portrait design.
Note ~ Please note this does notinclude my travel costs. Let me know your venue choice and we can plan from there!
Wedding Albums // from £370
Working with a top UK printer, I can offer beautifully designed leatherbound wedding albums from 10x10 inches to 10x14 inches. I will create a unique layout for your album, showing the day in stunning detail so you can relive it whenever you like! Colour palette, cover options and more will be personalised to you.
Second Shooter // from £350
Need your photographer to be in two places at once? For bigger weddings two cameras could be better than one! A second shooter can capture a different point of view, as well as photographing the groom and groomsmen preparing before the ceremony.
Do you have special requirements for your big day? Perhaps you want a photographer to stay overnight at your venue and capture yourself and your guests at breakfast the following day? Let me tailor the photography around your needs! Get in touch and let's have a chat.
My Style and Approach
Goodphotographs are like Time Travel. You see the image, and it transports youstraight back to that moment. You can even smell the smells and feel theemotions all over again. As a visual storyteller, this is what I aim to capturein my photographs.
I aim to shootfresh, romantic images with a warm, natural feel. My fine-art photographyeducation has trained me to craft beautiful images through the lens usingcomposition and lighting.
I work with acalm and discreet approach to photograph the very best moments throughout theday. I want to capture the authentic“moments between the moments".
I am a“lifestyle” wedding photogprapher, meaning that I aim to create images thatfeel real and authentic, but remain flattering, creative and beautiful. I liketo shoot spontaneous, authentic moments, but I may make a few tweaks to how youare standing, or straighten the curtain behind you to get the very bestimage. I will happily provide you withguidance throughout the day on how to be in front of the camera, but will still produce images that feel fun andnatural.
Iam a "people person" and will be a calm, cheerful presence onthe day. I love to have a laugh and chat with your guests to help them to feelcomfortable in front of the camera. I am always respectful of sensitive momentsduring the day. I try to capture true emotion, including laughter, tears, andeverything in between to reflect the true atmosphere of your day.
Formost of the day I am a subtle shooter, quietly working away on the sidelines, butam also confident taking the lead for important moments such as shooting theformal group photographs.
I amalways lead by natural light and compliment this with occasional use of flash.I am always conscious to keep flash photography to a minimum and only use itwhen appropriate. When flash is required, I am confident and comfortableworking to create shots in indoor or evening settings.
I will likelyshoot around 3,000 images on your special day, so the editing process is veryimportant to me. At this stage I will carefully curate the very best momentsfrom your day to provide you with around 500 images. The editing process alwaysputs a big grin on my face as I look back over your special day!
Check out my some of my real weddings...
NB ~ Emily Takes Pictures reserves the right to use any photography in any form including but not limited to: advertising, reproduction, and web. All images are copyright by Emily Moya Photography, even those you purchase. Prices are subject to change without notice and are non-negotiable. No refunds will be issued following photographic services. By hiring Emily Takes Pictures, you agree to these terms.