Wedding Day Package // from £1250
From the bride getting ready, to ceremony, to throughout the day and dancing the night away! I’ll be poised with a camera to photograph every special moment and the gems in between. This will include traditional photographs of your guests as well as candid shots captured throughout the day.
This will include:
- A pre wedding chat so that we can go over those all-important details ahead of time. This could be face to face or Skype!
- A smiley, calm, smartly dressed photographer (yours truly!) attending your wedding, from dawn 'til dusk.
- Coverage includes the bride getting ready, the wedding party arriving at the venue, the ceremony, and the reception afterwards. Incorporating more traditional group portraits alongside candid shots from throughout the day.
- A concise edit of the top 100 images showcasing the very best shots of the day provided on USB stick. This means I will go through the thousands of images taken on the day and choose my absolute favourites - this is a super handy selection for showing people an overview of the day, or for choosing a killer shot to share on social media! Digital images provided in large file size for printing and small file size for web sharing.
- A further selection of photographs (at least 200) of your special day on a USB stick. These are the special moments from your day, individually colour graded to include a range of colour and black andwhite images. Digital images provided in small file size for web sharing.
Note ~ Please note this does not include my travel costs. Let me know your venue choice and we can plan from there!
Books & Albums // from £195
Working with a top UK printer, I can offer beautifully designed hardback coffee table books and albums from 8x8 inches to 12x16 inches. I will create a unique layout for your book or album, showing the day as it happened so you can relive it whenever you like! Colour palette, cover options and more will be personalised to you.
Second Shooter // from £350
Need your photographer to be in two places at once? For bigger weddings two cameras could be better than one! A second shooter can capture a different point of view, as well as photographing the groom and groomsmen preparing before the ceremony.
Do you have special requirements for your big day? Perhaps you want a photographer to stay overnight at your venue and capture the wedding breakfast the following day? Let me tailor the photography around your needs! Get in touch and let's have a chat.
NB ~ Emily Takes Pictures reserves the right to use any photography in any form including but not limited to: advertising, reproduction, and web. All images are copyright by Emily Moya Photography, even those you purchase. Prices are subject to change without notice and are non-negotiable. No refunds will be issued following photographic services. By hiring Emily Takes Pictures, you agree to these terms.